How to Buy The Perfect White Shirt™
Our aim is to give you the best possible Personal and Secure Service so that you can purchase your Perfect White Shirt or Wearable Art Scarf from us with complete confidence. We, therefore, do not operate an automatic on-line payment system as so often this method of purchasing can lead to disappointment. We find that our customers appreciate the “human” touch. We welcome your emails and telephone calls and hope that we can help you make the right style choice and, importantly, the right size and fit so that you will be delighted with your purchase.
1) How to Buy:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / Telephone: +44 20 8440 0777
Payment By PayPal:
Payments processed by PayPal and you can choose your preferred method of payment; most major debit and credit cards are accepted by PayPal. On acceptance of your Order, we will send you an email to confirm your order, payment and delivery details together with your PayPal Invoice – it’s a quick, easy and secure method of payment.
Payment by Bank Transfer:
If you would prefer to pay by bank transfer direct to Perfekcija London, please email your order request to: email@example.com and we’ll send you an Invoice by return to confirm your Order together with payment and delivery details.
Please note that payments in other currencies may be subject to fluctuations in exchange rates and to charges made by your credit or debit card company.
2) Office Opening Times:
Monday to Friday: 10 am to 8 pm
Saturday: 10 am to 6 pm
Sunday: 24 hour answering service
Please do leave a message during out-of-office hours, or if the line is busy, and we will call you back as soon as possible.
3.1. Personal data you share with us
- When you sign up to our Mailing List or place an Order with us, either via our Website or by Telephone, we may ask for your name, email address, delivery/billing address and telephone number, as necessary. Payments are processed by PayPal or Bank Transfer so we will not ask you for debit or credit card details.
3.2. Personal data we receive from other sources
When you interact with us, or use any of our pages on social media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, we may collect information about you which could include personal data. For example, when you “Like” a post on our Facebook page, “Follow” us on Twitter or “Join our Mailing List”. Those social media sites will also have their own privacy policies explaining how they use and share your personal data. You should carefully review those privacy policies before you use those social media sites, to make sure that you are happy with them.
3.3. How we use the personal data you share with us
- To provide you with our products and to fulfil orders that you place with Perfekcija London;
- To create and help you manage your Perfekcija London account;
- To allow you to return your Perfekcija London product, if you change your mind;
- To respond to your questions and requests;
- To send you newsletters and offers about Perfekcija London products; and
- To send you information on any changes we make to our policies or terms.
3.4. Sharing of personal data
We will never give, share or sell your personal data to a third party.
- We will not retain your personal data for longer than is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which you provided that personal data, unless the law permits or requires that we retain if for longer.
- The retention period varies depending on the purpose of the processing. For example, the data collected during your purchase of goods are retained in accordance with local tax law (seven years in the UK); whilst data used to send you our marketing communications are retained until you ask to be unsubscribed.
3.5. Personal data and your rights
- You have the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge;
- You also have the right to access any personal data that we hold about you;
- You have the right to be forgotten.
If you would like to update, correct or access the personal data we hold about you, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Website is not directed at, nor do we knowingly collect personal data from, people under the age of 13. If you are a child, please do not attempt to register for a Perfekcija London product, or otherwise provide us with any personal data.
3.8. Competitions & Invitation Only Events
There are currently no active competitions in your country or territory.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us: email@example.com
You can find more information about GDPR and your rights on the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns or by calling their helpline on 0303 123 1113.
Thank you for choosing The Perfect White Shirt™