Terms and Conditions
A contract between the customer and Perfekcija London for the sale of our garments will only exist once an order has been accepted, processed and despatched and the goods have been adopted. This does not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
Payment in other currencies may be subject to fluctuations in exchange rates and to charges made by your credit or debit card company. Perfekcija London cannot be held liable for any import duties or taxes which may be imposed on overseas deliveries.
Every reasonable care has been taken to illustrate our garments on the Perfekcija website as accurately as possible as far as the photographic and re-production processes allow and to ensure that descriptions are accurate.
We aim to hold sufficient stock of all styles and sizes. However, in the event that the style you have chosen is out of stock because of an unprecedented demand, we will advise you of expected delivery. Should this delay not be acceptable, we will offer you the opportunity to choose an alternative or cancel your order.
Perfekcija London’s total liability for any claim howsoever arising shall not exceed the value of goods supplied by Perfekcija London to the customer. Perfekcija London shall not be liable for any consequential customer loss whether this arises from a breach of duty in contract or in any other way. Perfekcija London cannot accept any liability for a failure to comply with specific instructions stated in the garment, website, or any other printed literature. This statement does not affect customers’ statutory rights.
All content including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, text written and other materials on this website are owned, controlled or licensed to Perfekcija London. They are protected by copyright and any unauthorised use of this content is prohibited.
These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of England and Wales.
Competition Rules and Conditions
- These rules apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers.
- Promotions are open to all UK and overseas residents aged 18 and over.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the competitions unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity for a specific competition.
- By entering the prize draw, the entrant agrees to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material accompanying the promotion.
- Winners will be notified by email on the day of the draw. Winners have five (5) business working days to respond in full to the email or another winner will be drawn.
- By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consent(s) to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, and use on this website at any time.
- Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Perfekcija London (its’ associates and immediate families) and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
- Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- Perfekcija London is bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 and entrants can request access to personal information held about them by contacting the company.
- Perfekcija London reserves the right to cancel the competition if it is reasonable to do so or if unforeseen circumstances arise.
- On receipt of an entry the competition entrant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.